CEI HALFAOUI is a research and consulting firm with a strong expertise in the industrial sector. Our experience over three generations in the field allowed us to become a quality reference in Safety/Environment expertise, market studies and support for certification to international management standards.
We put this in-depth know-how, acquired over many years, to the benefit of our customers by offering you training courses tackling various industrial and economic issues.
What we offer
You’re willing to implement a QHSE policy or system ? Or simply want to strengthen the skills of your teams?
Our team of instructors hands-on experience in the field, will be there to support you in your training projects. Whether it is in inter or intra-company formula, or through tailor-made offers, you will always find at CEI HALFAOUI the solution that will meet your “precise” needs.
We invite you to benefit from our advanced training courses on subjects related to ICPE (Classified Installation for the Protection of the Environment), ATEX (Explosive Atmospheres), the O&HS (Occupational Health and Safety) system, as well as waste management and sorting, EHS culture and good safety practices.
Our initial training offer is structured around four (4) themes that include :
- OHS regulatory framework, CPHS members, CPHS president, work permits, fire safety: employer’s roles and responsibilities, …
- Quality management: Introduction to quality management according to ISO 9001, The essentials of quality management according to ISO 9001, quote several ISO examples, etc.
- Environmental management: Introduction to environmental management according to ISO 14001:2015, the essentials of environmental management according to ISO 14001:2015, implementing an ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system, moving from ISO 14001 version 2004 to version 2015, etc.
- OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) Management: Implementation of an OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) system according to ISO 45001: 2018 the essentials of ISO 45001: 2018 – Management of Occupational Health and Safety, moving from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001: 2018, etc.
- Management tools and actors: The process approach, the documentary system in an ISO management approach, integrating risk management into the ISO management system, problem-solving tools.
- Prevention: Risks related to physical activity, chemical risks, working at heights, working in confined spaces, explosive atmospheres, psychosocial risks, fire risks, etc.
- Occupational health and safety: EHS or O&HS culture and best practices around behavioural safety, integrating occupational health and safety into day-to-day management, etc.
- First aid / Crisis management; Emergency response plan and crisis management, first aid training, first aid at work etc.
- Environmental prevention: Environmental communication and environmental awareness, introducing selective sorting in the office, waste management and sorting, management of construction site waste, management of hospital waste, handling and storage of hazardous waste, reducing its environmental impact, etc.
- ICPE Regulatory Studies: Facilities requiring environmental impact assessment/study, hazard study, Internal Intervention Plan, Emergency response, etc.
We have deliberately chosen to offer a wide and diversified training offer, so that each organization, whatever its size and sector of activity, can find the solutions that meet its needs.
Let’s get in touch
You want to find out more about our services in this field ? Contact us today !