Environmental Due Diligence
Environmental Due Diligence refers to the assessment and management of potential risk of environmental contamination in real estates, such as soil or/and groundwater contamination. It is a process established according to international standards that is essential when selling or investing.
Why Environmental Due Diligence?
Its objectives include (but are not limited to):
- Identifiying existing environmental problems at the site(s),
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with the ICPE regulations, labor code, etc,
- Anticipating/planning solutions to provide,
- Evaluating the costs -if any- necessary for the compliance of the site(s).
For this purpose, CEI HALFAOUI offers you the long-standing know-how of our team of environmental audit experts, and the necessary sampling and analysis.
You want to sell a share or your entire business to an investor?
CEI HALFAOUI, a reference expert in the environmental sector in North Africa, puts at your disposal a team of auditors to audit your industrial site and/or your buildings prior to the sale.
You are about to acquire a new industrial site?
Do you want to acquire a new industrial site in order to expand your business with confidence?
In this case, it is important, even essential, to perform environmental due diligence to identify and assess all non-compliances.
The environmental due diligence of CEI HALFAOUI will guarantee you a detailed assessment of compliance for your acquisition/sale with environmental law.
The assessments cover :
- Status of soil and subsoil pollution,
- Atmospheric discharges,
- Wastewater treatment and discharge,
- Waste management,
- Public nuisance and occupational hazards.
Let’s get in touch
You want to find out more about our services in this field ? Contact us today !